Pages

Saturday 4 April 2015

Design challenge


I was so please this week to have an inquiry from a lovely customer who found my page through Facebook. She sent an email asking if I could create a wedding card that incorporated tartan. This got the brain cells moving, as I imagined all the ways I could 'stamp' rather than buy some tartan papers. 

I also wanted to use colours that were more suitable for a wedding. This is the result I would like to share.





I used a combination of Sahara Sand, Wisteria Wonder and Basic Gray inks to layer the lines to gether to make a tartan pattern. 

I then finished the design with a combination of the Blended Bloom and 'Your Perfect Day stamp sets. 

I hope you like the design, I will share the technique I used to make the tartan with you in the next post. It's Easter here and I  am looking forward to a lovely Sunday dinner at mums with my family.... That's if we don't scoff too many Easter eggs first. Happy Easter everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment